+5 Started Following You
"…that sounds terrible. Why would anyone live there with that kind of heat?"
Wynter shrugged. “Some people really like the heat. Arizona is hell, from what I’ve heard, yet a popular destination.”
"That doesn’t make any sense."
"I know, but that’s how it is." She chuckled. "Same could be said of anyone living in Texas, or anywhere remotely tropical."
—Wait, hold on. Wynter’s pizza? Maybe Priest should reevaluate his choices.
"…I think I’ve changed my mind." He decided, hoping it wasn’t too late.
The young woman couldn’t help but chuckle. “That’s what I thought.” she teased, heading over to the sofa, an extra plate of pizza in hand. Wyn flopped down beside Priest, her head against his shoulder. “So, love. How was your day?” she asked. “Anything exciting happen? Other than the new mask, I mean.”
"—I’ve hit the point in my life where I crave masks more than food."
"Even my cooking? Wow, I’m hurt." she teased, opening the door of the oven to slip the second homemade pizza inside. "Guess I’ll be eating all of this myself."
He laughed a little, stretching out beside her. Pulled her back against his front, curling his large frame around hers. “Always.”
"Mmm." she purred, curling up against him. It didn’t take long for the young woman to fall back asleep, lulled by the soft sound of his beating heart.
Adam sighed. He didn’t bother telling her that the warding wouldn’t work. Maybe it would. But his father wasn’t going away. His father wanted her dead, and more importantly, he wanted Adam/Athena to do it.
“I’m sorry I woke you,” he said, voice small.
"Don’t worry about it, love." she replied, a soft yawn escaping her lips. She honestly wasn’t sure if she could sleep now, knowing what she did, but she knew she should try. "C’mon." she said, opening her arms for him, inviting him in for a snuggle. "I have to be up in like 4 hours, least cuddle with me till then." she added through another yawn.
Closing his eyes, he pressed their foreheads together. “You don’t know how special you are,” he whispered. “How brightly you shine.” He was saying stupid shit, romantic things he usually didn’t admit, out of…a thousand reasons.
“Wynter.” Sighing, he pulled back a little. “Baby. He’s as powerful as me. As powerful. Until I can fix this, you’re going to have to be careful.”
Apparently she didn’t. She didn’t think there was anything special about her, no shine…To tell the truth, though, she kinda sorta loved gooey, romantic Adam.
"Mm? I will, I promise. I’ll add extra warding to the shop…" she assured him.
Can you just, you know, reblog or like this if it’s ok for me to just crawl into your inbox and curl up in your lap?
Adam closed his eyes, leaning into her touch. “It’s not,” he murmured. “You deserve better, love. Far better than me.”
Sighing, he leaned back against the headboard. “You’re the one good thing in my life. The one…pure thing. That he can’t touch, and now he’s trying to touch it.” He rubbed his head, mocking laughing dancing in his mind. “I hate him.”
"I don’t know about that." she said softly, leaning in to press a soft kiss to his cheek. "And even so, I don’t want someone else…I want to be with you." she added.
"He won’t touch me. I’m stronger than I look." she told him, trying to make him feel at least a little better.
"I dunno’ man; it’s totally possible tha’ those killin’s were done by some crazy guy. Crazy guys totally jelly-fy the insides of their victims."
[ So, he might be being sarcastic. ]
"Oh yes, because some regular Joe with mental issues went around turning people’s insides to goo." Wyn huffed, her sarcasm impossible to miss. Ok, maybe that was a little snippy of her, but it’d been one hell of a long day… She brushed a hand through her hair and sighed, staring down at the stack of books before her. "I’m going to go get more coffee and a few more books. Need a refill?" she asked, pushing away from the table.
"Yes," he murmurs, delighted, pleased, " we are going to be an official family now." The soft kisses make him smile, make him tug her closer with a pleased hum. His purr of approval is muffled as he nuzzles into her soft hair, one hand coming up to stroke softly through it, admiring the gleaming ring on his finger for a moment. He chuckles softly. "We’ll sort out a date and then start planning everything, love."
Mmm, she could stay like this forever, all cuddled up on his chest, sharing sweet kisses and tender words. Shivers run up and down Wynter’s spine as her lover gently cards his fingers through her hair, a pleased smile curving her lips. “Awesome.” she replied, stealing a quick kiss from his lips.
ay yo it’s giveaway time and i have shitloads of merch left from youmacon
please read the rules below before reblogging to make sure your entry gets in!!
- this giveaway ends on january 31st, 2014!
- you must be 18 years or older, or have your parent’s permission if you are under 18!
- you must have your ask box open so i can contact you if you win!
- you must respond within 24 hours! if you don’t i will choose another person!
- one reblog/like is allowed. this will count as two entries per person. also, please only enter from one blog. this means you can enter on either a primary or a secondary, not both. any more than one reblog/like and any more than one blog entered and you will be disqualified. please write it down somewhere or index it on your blog that you reblogged/liked it, so you don’t forget and accidentally enter more than two times. no giveaway blogs, i will check.
- by reblog/like i mean you can do both! each blog is allowed both one reblog and one like! you get two entries!!
- you do not have to be following me, but it is always appreciated!
- there will be three winners. each winner will get to choose one tee from the three designs above (first come, first serve, i only have one of each shirt). each winner will also get to choose three of my ten pin sets available on my storenvy (not all are pictured) and 15 extra randomly chosen pins (a total of 39 pins wow)! you will also get three charms, 3 randomly chosen stickers, and a shitload of bookmarks. i don’t know exactly how many you’ll get but it’ll be a lot.
- winners will be chosen with a random number generator.
- i only have size mediums for all the shirts. i do not have any other sizes available, so please don’t ask.
- you can not choose the fandoms/pin designs you want for the 15 randomly chosen pins. i will do this for you. though if there is a particular fandom that triggers you for some reason, please let me know (because i know hannibal can be a pretty sensitive subject to some people)
- i ship worldwide! you do not have to pay for shipping, i will cover that!
- if there is anything else you want to know that isn’t covered above, please don’t hesitate to shoot me an ask!
- asks that have already been answered regarding this giveaway can be found here
Send one of the following for my muse’s reaction (Cooking Edition)
- "Okay, well, we’re never trying a recipe from Pintrest again."
- "We were out of paprika so I used cayenne instead. They’re basically the same, right?"
- "You said burning water was impossible, so explain why the smoke detector’s going off."
- "I didn’t know you could cook."
- "The whole kitchen is flooded with dough. You’re not allowed to use yeast ever again."
- "Well, that does it. I’m a vegetarian now."
- "I told you I could cook."
- "I kind of sliced my hand open and bled into the potatoes…is this fixable?"
- [text]: Your birthday present is that I’m wearing whipped cream, chocolate syrup, and nothing else. Hurry home.
- "I’m allergic, dumbass."
- "Is glitter edible?"
- "Let me get this straight. You found a unicorn, and your first response was to kill and cook it?"
- "Just because you can add food coloring to something, that doesn’t mean you should."
- "The good news is, dinner’s ready. The bad news is, the kitchen’s on fire."
- "You can never have too much garlic."
- "In retrospect, I should have baked the cake before icing it."
Check out the awesome prizes we have up for grabs in our huge SuperWhoLock themed giveaway! One lucky winner will receive:
- Follow our blog, Geeky Merch.
- Each reblog of this post counts as an entry. Reblog as many times as you like, but try not to spam your followers too much.
- No giveaway-only blogs. People who use these tend to spam-reblog, and that’s unfair to everyone else. We will be checking!
- We will ship anywhere.
- One winner will be randomly chosen and notified on 31st December 2013!
Good luck with the giveaway, and remember to check out some of the awesome shops that are involved! If you would like to contribute to our next giveaway, click here!
"Did I fall asleep?"
"Looks that way." Turning his head in her direction, Dean knew that she had to be exhausted to sleep so comfortably in the impala, especially with the way he drove. "I’d offer you a pillow and a blanket but I’m fresh out." Now he could finally ask. "You did a lot of talking in your sleep. That normal for you?"
The young woman ran a hand through her hair, a soft sigh escaping her lips. “I guess? I honestly don’t know,no one’s mentioned it to me before….Not that there’s even been an instance where someone would be in a position to tell me, but whatever.” She murmured, her drowsiness still heavy in her voice.
She spared a glance out of the window, noting the darkened landscape. Man, how long had she been out? “Where are we?” she asked, watching field after field zip by.